(Note) Fares and required time may vary greatly depending on traffic conditions.
- About 40 minutes from the airport (about 3,500 yen)
- About 30 minutes from Naha city (about 3,000 yen)
(Note) Number of services operated decreased on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
- Bus from airport (about 50-70 minutes / 570yen)
- Take the bus at Naha Airport Bus Terminal #3
Bus No. 26 (50 minutes), No. 99 (70 minutes).
- Limousine bus from airport (about 55 minutes / 600 yen)
- Take the bus at Naha Airport Bus Terminal #12 to Laguna Garden Hotel and 10 minute walk from the hotel *Limousine bus does not stop at Okinawa Convention Center.
- Monorail from Naha Airport Station
- About 11 minutes to Asahibashi station (260 yen) and 1 minute walk from the Asahibashi station to Naha Bus terminal.
- About 21 minutes to Furujima station (330 yen) and 15 minutes by taxi (1,800 yen) from Furujima station to Okinawa Convention Center
- Bus from the Naha bus terminal (40-60 minutes/ 530yen)
- Bus No. 26, 43, 32, and 55 (about 40 minutes) No. 112 (about 50 minutes) No. 99 (about 60 minutes).
- About 40-45 minutes to the Mashiki bus stop (530 yen/about 11 minute walk)
・No. 20, 77, and 120 (about 45 minutes/ via the Kokusai Street),
・No. 23, 29, and 63 (about 35 minutes/ via the Kumoji),
・No. 31 (about 50 minutes/ via Kumoji).